Re: Deccan Traps

I am wondering if we have enough material (teeth and eggs) in
these intertrappan deposits to determine if there was an entire dinosaur
ecosystem there (herbivores and predators) or maybe it was mainly just
herbivores (perhaps using certain lava fields as nesting grounds for whatever reasons)?<
The paper also describes theropod teeth, so this would seem to indicate that it was a full ecosystem, and not just a predator free nesting ground.

Just a thought.<
But it's in intersting one.
Peace,
Rob