Re: Glen Rose Paluxy tracks

"Michael A. Turton" wrote:

 > "Demetrios M. Vital" wrote:
 >
 > Dear all:
 >
 > Does anyone have any information about the Glen Rose Paluxy sauropod
 > and theropod track site?  Can anyone direct me to any sources, either
 > online or in books, about this?
 >
 > I'd like more specifically to learn about the ecosystem the trackway
 > was set in.  So any pollen studies, etc. would be helpful.
 >
 > Thanks, Demetrios Vital

 http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

 has a 13 page bib of references to the Paluxy tracks,
 although most are probably on creationist claims.
 Still, in that huge site on Paluxy you might find something
 useful

 Michael Turton

 --
 http://users2.ev1.net/~turton/Main_index.html
 "Think how dumb the average creationist is.