Re: Moasaurus

In a message dated 2/13/01 5:09:49 PM, martyniukm2@UofS.edu writes:

<< What about animals that are secondarily featherless (if any existed)? And
what
do you mean by feathers? Not trying to sound harsh, just curious. >>

To the latter question, take a look around you. A feather is a feather. As
far as I know, there are NO secondarily featherless critters, nor, as far as
I know, there ever were. But if there were, I'd say they were still birds.
But I don't really know as they are entirely theoretical.