Re: Spare ribs?

On chevrons: It looks like the tuberculum was lost and
the capitula rotated down with the parapophyses (now
the chevron facets of the caudal centra). The 2 ribs
then fused at their distal ends. That's just how it
looks to me. Probably wrong. I'd like to know what the
deal is with sternal ribs...the names of their facets
and stuff. I've heard of "xiphisternal structures"
which I interpret to be sternal ribs. Not sure.