Freebie to a library

Someone is offering the following for free to a legit library or
educational situation (not to private people). If you're interested and
qualify, contact me and I'll give you the info.

North American Paleontological Convention.
"Proceedings ? 1982 conference ? vols. 1-2."

ES

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of
DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.