Re: 'Jurassic Park' Unearthed in Argentina's Patagonia - Reuters

In a message dated 2/15/01 7:04:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rtravsky@uwyo.edu writes:

<< Huh? Jurassic period fossils are only known from China and Madagascar?
 "Relatively little land"? >>

      Reuters strikes again.
    I saw a photo in our newspaper this morning of a beautiful exposed string
of verts from the locality with gorgeous badlands landscape in the backround.
Sure gets the blood stirring. And here I am in New Jersey. Sigh. DV.