RE:CLEAR JACKETS(Packaging Dinosaur bones)

Could you please forward this e-mail to Roger A Stephenson roger@dtgnet.com as I Have had many problems with contacting him directly?

Hello,

I am a (Ma) Packaging Design student at Sheffield Hallam university, in Sheffield England. I am researching current packaging methods within paleontology, specifically "in field" packaging ( glueing, jacketing, etc) However, I am also interested in the packaging of prepared specimens for transport to other institutions, for storage, and for exhibitions.

Could you please send me any information upon the above, also could you grant me the benefit of your experience and highlight any problems that you are aware of with regard to the packaging of dinosaur bones both in "the field" and once the bone has been prepared.

I would be most gratefull for your time, and for any advice you could afford me,

Yours thankfully,

David Cowl.

DAVID COWL,
72 CHIPPINGHOUSE ROAD,