Megaraptor Picture

Hi all,
 Just to tell you, I just completed my weeks work on a
life size version of Suchomimus is right forelimb and
I put the right sizes and the right number of bones
for my therory I had last week that was posted about
Megaraptor being a Spinosaurid, and its around 20% to
30% smaller than Suchomimus is right forelimb (I used
the dimensions of the Megarapor claw to do it). I just
made the picture just to see what the arm would look
like, Oh will it was fun doing this project of mine
anyway!
All the best,
Steve