supersaurus life reconstruction

All,
I had to do a reconstruction of _Supersaurus vivianae_. Thanks to the Tate Museum's specimen, there is enough to make a reasonably accurate reconstruction. Anyone interested can checkout: http://www.wyomingpaleo.com/ArtImages/supersaur.jpg

If you poke around on their site, you can find ,y skeletal reconstruction, showing how much I had to guess. I apologize for the side view-no background composition, but it's just supposed to illustrate the anatomy, and I'm really not an artist.

Scott