Contacting Douglas Hendersen

Dear all:

Is there an email address where I can reach Douglas Hendersen?  How about John Gurche, James Gurney, Michael Skepnick, and/or other paleoartists (I know some of you are members of this list)?

I am asking this because I am an artist, and have a few dinosaur drawings scanned on my computer.  I was hoping to show some of the major paleoartists my stuff.

I am considering trying to get them on the Dinosauricon, but I'm taking my time, and only showing them to a select few people now.

Thanks for all your help,

Demetrios Vital