Re: supersaurus tail thingy

Ken Kinman wrote-

>      Actually I think it's the same tail club.  The tail club once
assigned
> to Omeisaurus was apparently reassigned to Shunosaurus.  That's my
> understanding anyway.

Shunosaurus has been found with the tail club intact, but Omeisaurus has
not.  Two types of tail clubs were found in the Dashanpu quarry- one similar
to Shunosaurus, one not.  The other type was referred to Omeisaurus, but it
could have always come from another sauropod from the Xiashaximiao Formation
(Abrosaurus, Datousaurus, etc.).

Mickey Mortimer