Re: Name the Smithsonian Triceratops Contest

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Ronald Orenstein wrote:

> At 04:02 PM 18/02/01 -0700, Richard W Travsky wrote:
> >USAWeekend is sponsoring a contest to name the Triceratops at
> >the Smithsonian.
>
> What happened to "Uncle Beasley"?

I thought "Uncle Beasley" had been moved to an unoccupied cage at the
National Zoo's elephant house. I remember playing on "him" as a kid, then
being surprised to find "him" at the zoo years later. (Although I guess
it's fitting, given the fate of the character it's named after.)

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>
       Yahoo! Messenger        <Mighty Odinn>