Re: need ref

These are from the Refbase on DinoData http://www.dinodata.net/

BUFFETAUT, E. and INGEVAT, R. (1983). Vertebrates from the continental
Jurassic of Thailand. United NAtions ESCAP CCOP Tech. Bull. 16, 68-75

BUFFETAUT, E. and INGEVAT, R. (1984). Un dinosaurien theropode de tres
petite taille dans le Jurassique superieur de nord-est de la Thailande. C.R.
Acad. Sci. Paris 298, 915-918

BUFFETAUT, E. and INGEVAT, R. (1985). The Mesozoic vertebrates of Thailand.
Sci. Am. 253 (2), 80-87

BUFFETAUT, E. and INGEVAT, R., SATTAYARAK, N. and SUTEETHORN, V.   (1985).
Early Cretaceous dinosaur footprints from Phu Luang (Loei Province,
northeastern Thailand) and their siginificance. Conference on Geology and
Mineral Resources Development of Northeast Thailand. Khon Kaen. Univ. Pp.
71-76

BUFFETAUT, E. and INGEVAT, R. (1986). The succession of vertebrate faunas in
the continental Mesozoic of Thailand. Proc. Geol. Soc. Malaysia 1 (Bull 19),
167-172

BUFFETAUT, E. and INGEVAT, R. (1986). Unusual theropod dinosaur teeth from
the Upper Jurassic of Phu Wiang northeastern Thailand. Rev. Paleobiol. 5,
217-220

BUFFETAUT, E. and SUTEETHORN, V. (1989). A sauropod skeleton associated with
theropod teeth in the Upper Jurassic of Thailand: Remarks on the taphonomic
and paleoecological significance of such associations.  Palaeogeogr.
Palaeoclimatol. Palaeoecol. 73, 77-83

BUFFETAUT, E. and SUTEETHORN, V. (1992). A new species of the ornithischian
dinosaur Psittacosaurus from the Early Cretaceous of Thailand. Palaeontology
35, 801-812

BUFFETAUT, E. and SUTEETHORN, V. (1993). The dinosaurs of Thailand. J.
Southeast Asian Earth Sci. 8, 77-82

MARTIN, V. BUFFETAUT, E. and SUTEETHORN, V. (1994). A new genus of sauropod
dinosaur from the Sao Khua Formation (Late Jurassic or Early Cretaceous) of
north-eastern Thailand. Comptes Rendus l'Acad. Sci. Paris II, 319, 1085-1092

BUFFETAUT, E. and SUTEETHORN, V. and TONG, H. (1996). The arliest known
tyrannosaur from the Lower Cretaceous of Thailand. Nature 381, 689-691
Buffetaut, E. & V. Suteethorn. (1998). The biogeographical significance of
the Mesozoic vertebrates from Thailand.Pp. 83-90. In Hall, R. & J.D.
Holloway, eds. Biogeography and Geological Evolution of SE Asia, Backhuys,
Leiden.

BUFFETAUT, E. and SUTEETHORN, V. and TONG, H. (1996). The arliest known
tyrannosaur from the Lower Cretaceous of Thailand. Nature 381, 689-691

BUFFETAUT, E. and V. SUTEETHORN, (1999). The dinosaur fauna of the Sao Khua
Formation of Thailand and the beginning of the Cretaceous radiation of
dinosaurs in Asia. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology
150:13-23.

Ingavat, R., Janvier, P, and Taquet, P. (1978). Decouverte en Thailande
d'une portion de femur de dinosaure sauropode (Saurischia, Reptilia). C. R.
Soc. Geol. France 1978:140-141.

lngavat, R., and Taquet, P. (1978). First discovery of dinosaur remains in
Thailand. J. Geol. Soc. Thailand Bangkok 3:1-6.

Sattayarak, N. (1983). Review of the continental Mesozoic stratigraphy of
Thailand. In: Workshop on Stratigraphy Correlation of Thailand and Malaysia.
Geol. Soc. Thailand, Geol. Soc. Malaysia, Bangkok. Pp. 127-148.

Regards
Fred Bervoets
fb@dinodata.net