Jaw question

Hey all,

I was wondering just how much can a dinosur (theropod) open its mouth
vertically. I read in Prothero's Intro to paleobio that some sabertooth
cats (_Smilodon_) can open their jaws up to 95 degrees vertically. How
much would a _T-rex_ be able to open its jaws, or even an Allosaur in
that case?
Could this shed more light on feeding techniques or way of attacking
prey??
(I know it is comparing dinos and mammals, sorry for that)

If anyone can give me a vague idea or lead me in a way to find out more
about this, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

-Marco

--
Marco  Mendez