Re: Birds of Russia and Mongolia

Tracy Ford wrote-

> Not to me. I've thought about this on my own and believe its possible, or
> actually, the other way around with a different twist in BCF.
> Enantiornithines (Sauriurines) lived with Ornithurines. They did not have
> families going from one group to another.

Ah, but you still think both groups are theropod (and coelurosaurian
hopefully), correct?  Although I see no evidence that sauriurines are
monophyletic, or that any coelurosaurian group is more closely related to
them than to ornithurines (or vice versa), the idea is merely extremely
unlikely, not ludicrous. :-)

Mickey Mortimer