Oops (Was: Dinosaur papers in the latest Nature)

Oops!

I wrote:

        I hope that the paper covers this and does the calculations --
        if anyone with access would care to summarise, it would be
        much appreciated.

        BTW., the full text of Erickson's comments can be found at

http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPage.taf?file=/nature/journal/v409/n6823/full/409987a0_fs.html
        but the original article doesn't seem to be online.

I spoke to soon: looks like the whole thing is at
http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPage.taf?file=/nature/journal/v409/n6823/full/4091033a0_fs.html
Excellent!

)_v__/\  Cab driver to Groucho Marx: "Have a nice day"; Marx: "I'll
         have the hell sort of day I want"