Re: DROMORNITHIDS, GASTORNITHIDS & DUCKS

I'm sorry, but I feel a very hostile envirement against Feduccia. I am not
the one to defend him, but you can't critizise someone who wrote something
in 1996,  and blame him for it when new evidence appears in 1998.

Peter F. Murray & Dirk Megirian, 1998.
The Skull of Dromornithid Birds: Anatomical Evidence for Their Relationship
to Anseriformes
Records of the South Australian Museum 31: 51-97

Fred Ruhe