Dinosaur Mailing List Pictures website

After some delay in the gathering of pictures and the engineering of the site,
here is the Dinosaur Mailing List Pictures website:
http://mkirkaldy.tripod.com/dmlpictures/index.html

I have the Mexico City SVP pictures on the site to start out with, and these
include a general look around at the convention, participants' trips to the
pyramids, the auction, and the banquet.  I also have a page with a couple of
pictures of Betty Cunningham, taken at the 1999 Denver SVP.

Be sure to move around the pages a bit, since the pictures are not as
aesthetically placed as I would have liked.  There are some constraints in
using the Tripod framework, but hopefully we can refine the site into a
interesting repository for DML expeditions.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com