Re: Birds of Russia and Mongolia

<But if the other guy drives on the wrong side of the road, and continues to
ignore the signposts, then I think we can say that he is a bad driver.>

What country is he driving in?
If all you can see is the car and the road, then he may be driving
perfectly.
Before the metaphor swerves off the road, are you asserting that there is
evidence he has ignored or mis-stated?  If not, then what would make his
assertions impossible or only less likely than others?
Not criticizing your view, just hoping you'll explain it.