Re: Birds of Russia and Mongolia

philidor11" <philidor11@snet.net> writes:

What country is he driving in?
If all you can see is the car and the road, then he may be driving
perfectly.
Before the metaphor swerves off the road, are you asserting that there is
evidence he has ignored or mis-stated?  If not, then what would make his
assertions impossible or only less likely than others?
Not criticizing your view, just hoping you'll explain it.

Oh no, you have misinterpreted what I have said! I think Mickey Mortimer is CORRECT in what he said. Absolutely, in fact. But I think someone made a subtle and very polite criticism of Mickey, and I am gently disagreeing with that criticism.
'
To continue with vehicular analogies, I would say this thread should be put into the garage and its engines turned off.

ZH