From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Jaime A. Headden
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 6:31 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: A little off subject...Re: Sue had no wishbone...

Dave Edwards (demann@kornet.net) wrote:

<...has never taken a formal class in the subject. And he has
garnered the friendship and respect of people like "Dr Bob"
Bakker.>

the preceeding on Bakker, it should be known that Bakker
possesses a PhD in biology, Horner an honorary degree in
[Philosophy?] from Yale, and Pete Larson had undergone six years
to get his doctorate, but had been turned down at the last. Not
one I would not call a un-professional, and each is an avid
member of Academia. Often, all a doctorate is is a few letters
after your name, but this often signifies the years of training
one has gone through, so in fact, it _does_ mean something.

=====
Jaime A. Headden