Re: A little off subject...Re: Sue had no wishbone...

In a message dated 2/25/01 4:30:05 PM EST, mbonnan@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well, this seems a bit circular, because the criterion you're using to
evaluate "scientifically meaningful" is also your definition.  In other
words, we know it because we know it. >>

Yes, and >deliberately< circular to boot! "Scientific meaning" is in the eye
of the beholder. I'm well aware of the usual reasons given for desiring peer
review, and I don't think they hold water.

[The numerous &#nbsp; tags (two of which occur in the above), lamentably,
make your post difficult to read and reply to. Any way you can repost with
them deleted?]