From: michele b <michelebnz@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sauropod stamping?
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:12:32 -0800 (PST)

Dear everyone,

I wondered, could sauropods have reared up
slightly/pulled feet high off the ground and made
_loud_ impact vibrations.  It would be like a small
earthquake!  Could they have done this, and if so,
might it have been a defence against attacking
predators?  Any suggestions?

Thank you.
:)

Michele Bannister