Fossil freebies

Once again, someone has offered a "freebie" to any legit library or
institution.

If you're interested, please contact me off list and I'll pass along the
information to you.

> Moore, Raymond C., Cecil G. Lalicker, and Alfred G.
> Fisher.  "Invertebrate fossils." (1952)

For those who contacted me before, it is the same place and you can
write to them directly.

ES

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of
DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.