Re: Dimorphic Dilophosaurs

From: "Steve Brusatte" <dinoland@lycos.com>

I was recently allerted of a paper discussing sexual dimorphism in Dilophosaurus. Could anybody give me a ref, and, if possible, an abstract or short summary (because I have a hard time finding many of these papers in the middle of Illinois farm country).

Might this have anything to do with the whole _D. wetherilli_/_D. breedorum_ "controversy"? I understand many people consider them to be sexual dimorphs.

-Jordan Mallon