Re: Sex

> Female dogs appear to undergo hormonal changes when in season, to the
point
> where the tail can lay *flat* against the back, out of the way. Normally
> they seem unable to do this....

Yeah, the more I thought about this the more I liked it. I'm not being very
pragmatic because I simply don't have the knowledge on plate attachment but
if the plates could simply be flexed so that they lay laterally, either both
pointing in the same direction or flattened out in opposing directions, then
I'd hazard that it was possibly a safe platform for the male to rest upon,
in order to attempt the traditional mount.

Gav

www.gavinrymill.com        ICQ: 33916140  /  AOLIM: ExtinctGav