Re: BATS, BIRDS, ECHOLOCATION & SIGHT

At 03:57 PM 28/02/01 +0000, darren.naish@port.ac.uk wrote:

Ron - is the turtle book out yet?

Neither finished nor out, but my publishers are pressing for a fall date. I've just finished attending the 21st sea turtle symposium in Philadelphia, a mine of cutting-edge information.

However, I gather my children's book "New Animal Discoveries" IS out, at least in the US. Though aimed at children it has nice photos of things like the saola, so will (I hope) be worth a look.

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court