Re: Sex

Why couldn't two sauropods, big theropods, etc. back into each other?

Especially with some saurischians, the penis might extend parallel to the
tail, and insemination could occur like two trucks colliding backwards
(okay, that was a weird comparison).

With stegosaurs, the problem with that is that they don't stab themselves by
swinging their tails.  I don't think that is too problematic, though.

Personally, I think that this is a reasonable answer to the conundrum.  ANy
thought?

Peace out, Demetrios