Dinocarids

Collins named Class Dinocarida for anomalocarids back in 1996. I wonder if he was trying to tap into the public's fascination with dinosaurs by choosing that name? I naturally prefer my own Class Anomalocarea Kinman, 1994, which includes Order Opabiniida as well as Order Anomalocarida.
Anyway, I am currently trying to falsify two alternative hypotheses concerning Opabinia (that 5-eyed conundrum), namely that it is a "form genus", either an immature (larval) Anomalocarid or a dwarf male Anomalocarid. I think these are real possibilities that apparently have not yet been considered.
In any case, I wonder if the Dinocarid name will catch on or not?
Cheers, Ken