Scaly tyrannosaurs; fact or fiction?

It has recently been brought to my attention that the finds of skin
impressions in tyrannosaurs indicating a scaly hide have been cast in doubt.

What I was wondering is what were the reasons behind this?

Are all three skin impressions believed to be dubious or is it only one of
them?

Does anyone know where I might be able to get some more info on it?

Thanks in advance,

Jura

Jurassosaurus's Reptipage: A page devoted to the study of and education on,
the reptilia:

http://reptilis.net