Ankylosauria Pages on the Tree of Life

Nice to see more work being done on this group, and definitely good to see
more pages on the Tree of Life website.

I haven't seen anyone place _Scelidosaurus_ in Ankylosauria for a while
(except by DinoGeorge, who also adds _Scutellosaurus_). Carpenter calls
the placement "unequivocal" without giving details. Is it that solid?
(Wait for the paper?)

_Stegopelta_ is placed in Nodosauridae, yet I recall Tracy Ford placing it
in Ankylosauridae, alongside _Glyptodontopelta_ and an unnamed form.
What's the story here? (Wait for the paper?)

Am I correct in assuming that the unnamed basal ankylosaurid genus is
"Bibleyhallorum"? (Wait for the paper?)

Merry Millennium--
T. MICHAEL KEESEY
    work, binary files      <mkeesey@dcentgroup.com>