Re: Dinosaur Genera (was: _Galtonia gibbidens_ and Dinosaur Genera)

On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:57:35
 James E. Hower, Jr. wrote:
>Yes, a list when they were named or renamed by the paleontologists; by year.
>The web site: Dinosauricon is going to have something like that in 2001.

The best list I know of is at Fred Bervoets' Dino Data site:

http://www.dinodata.net/Dd/Namelist/DYEAR.htm

It's only one of several lists, including ones categorized by paleontologists
and fossil sites.

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com