Re: Ankylosauria Pages on the Tree of Life

In a message dated 1/1/01 6:11:09 PM EST, tmk@dinosauricon.com writes:

<< I haven't seen anyone place _Scelidosaurus_ in Ankylosauria for a while
 (except by DinoGeorge, who also adds _Scutellosaurus_). Carpenter calls
 the placement "unequivocal" without giving details. Is it that solid?
 (Wait for the paper?)

 _Stegopelta_ is placed in Nodosauridae, yet I recall Tracy Ford placing it
 in Ankylosauridae, alongside _Glyptodontopelta_ and an unnamed form.
 What's the story here? (Wait for the paper?)

 Am I correct in assuming that the unnamed basal ankylosaurid genus is
 "Bibleyhallorum"? (Wait for the paper?) >>

Wait for the paper.