What people say

I’ve been thinking of putting a comic strip type book together from what paleontologist/layperson have heard what other people say about fossil’s/ exhibits/ questions from children.

For example:

            A young child askes her/his mom “why are all the bones scattered?” They were at Dinosaur National Monument and looking at the wall. She said “because that’s where the wolf’s left them.”

I’d like to but these statements into a cartoon form and make a book out of them. Assuming I get enough.

So if you know of any let me know off list. I’ll gather them all up and put the name of the person who sent it with the cartoon.

Thanks

Tracy