Re: Georgian Bay Fossils

At 07:08 PM 03/01/01 -0500, M Murphy wrote:
Anyone know of a website (or even a book) that would give some idea of the kind
of fossils you might find in the Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada, area.
Particularly,
have any fossil trackways/prints have been found in the area, and if so what kind
(not necessarily dinosaurian).?

As the rocks around Georgian Bay are (a) marine and (b) Ordovician (at least at its southern end, below the Precambrian Shield) I suspect that dinosaurs would be a trifle unlikely. It's not bad for trilobites, though.

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court