Cladistics intro Text

A couple of weeks ago someone posted a question about good
introduction
to cladistics.  I just finished Fastovsky's and Weishampel's
_The Evolution
and Extinction of the Dinosaurs_.  This is a textbook
written for low-level
students and is absolutely wonderful.  Written with real
humor ("The
Creataceous Extinctions -- The Frill is Gone"), balance, and
readability, this
gives a group by group introduction to major dino groups.
Cladistics is
explained and extensively used to frame an evolutionary
understanding
of the relationships between the dinosaurs.  It is quite
good, and is
an excellent introduction to cladistics and dinosaurs both.
I highly
recommend it.  (I read the 1996 edition, BTW).

Michael A. Turton