Re: Ankylosauria Pages on the Tree of Life

tmk@dinosauricon.com writes:

> _Stegopelta_ is placed in Nodosauridae, yet I recall Tracy Ford placing it
>  in Ankylosauridae

Tracy is the only author I recall seeing to put _Stegopelta_ in the
Ankylosauridae.  Most authors assign it to Nodosauridae (however, the same
was once true of _Polacanthus_ and _Hylaeosaurus_, so that doesn't
necessarily mean much!).

--Nick P.

P.S. Excuse the funky syntax.  I just flew from Seattle to Detroit by way of
Philadelphia [yawn, snore...].