Re: Paleo Find ("Millennium Man")

>IMHO, birds only became arboreal after they were capable of flying<

Maybe we need a better working definition of arboreal. Bird species spend
varying amount of time in trees--some of them spend no time in trees---so
I'm not sure it's accurate to label birds, in general, as arboreal.  I'm not
even sure it's possible to name a single bird species that meets a strict
definition of arboreal.

>birds only became arboreal after they were capable of flying at Pygostylia
level.<

What does "flying at the Pygostylia level" mean?

Pat