Re: Finding literature

> I am trying to find the Neovenator article and am having trouble getting
> the U of T library catalogue to accept that the journal is real.  I have
> tried variations of the following listing:
>
>   Neus Jahrbuch fur Geologie und Palaontologie, Monatshefte
>
> I have tried the following variations:
>
> -Neus Jahrbuch fur Geologie und Palaontologie
> -Monatshefte
> -Geologie und Palaontologie
>
> I did come up with:
>
> Neues Jahrbuch für Mineralogie, Geologie und Paläontologie
>
> Is this the same?  What am I missing?

It is the same (in the correct spelling; I have seen lots of misspelled
citations). It has 2 issues, one for mineralogy (light orange) and one for
geology + paleontology (dark orange), and the latter at least has
Monatshefte (are published monthly, as the name says) and Abhandlungen
(thicker, are published irregularly, 3 issues form a volume).

Hope this helps!