Re: Finding literature

> I am trying to find the Neovenator article and am having trouble getting > the U of T library catalogue to accept that the journal is real. I have > tried variations of the following listing: > > Neus Jahrbuch fur Geologie und Palaontologie, Monatshefte

It is the same (in the correct spelling; I have seen lots of misspelled citations).

It is misspelled. The correct spelling is Neues Jahrbuch fur Geologie und Palaontologie Monatshefte. Note the second "e" in "Neues."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Dept of Earth & Environmental Science
University of Pennsylvania