Re: Finding literature

Just as I wrote:

> > I did come up with:
> >
> > Neues Jahrbuch für Mineralogie, Geologie und Paläontologie
> >
> > Is this the same?  What am I missing?
>
> It is the same (in the correct spelling; I have seen lots of misspelled
> citations). It has 2 issues, one for mineralogy (light orange) and one for
> geology + paleontology (dark orange), and the latter at least has
> Monatshefte (are published monthly, as the name says) and Abhandlungen
> (thicker, are published irregularly, 3 issues form a volume).

Just for the sake of nitpicking B-) , omitting the points on ä, ö, ü is
considered utterly incorrect, the usual practice if you can't write them
(they are always available as extra characters in standard Windows) is to
write ae, oe, ue. Same for ß, which is "transcribed" as ss or (more correct,
hardly used) sz. (There this situation occurs more often, because ß does not
"officially" exist as a capital letter.)

Are you afraid of death?
No?
Resident Evil (R) will teach you that...
                                            my retranslation from German