Plate tectonics and Baja

I need to talk to researchers who have knowledge about the position of Baja during the Campanian/Maastrichtian. I’m working on a paper about Theropod teeth that was found by the LACM in Baja. The paper is due the middle of February and I was going to talk to some Professors at SDSU but just found out that they will be out till the end of January. I need to find out which plates (Pacific, North American, Caribbean, Nazca) where moving and in which direction, etc.

So any help would be much appreciated.

Contact me off list.

Tracy