RE: WASP 2001

I was asked to send this…

This was message was forwarded for Dr. Robert McCord at the Mesa Southwest Museum

B. Tegowski

To Whom It May Concern:

Hello!  The Mesa Southwest Museum of Mesa, Arizona is going to be hosting a joint meeting of the Western Association of Vertebrate Paleontologists (WAVP) conference and the Southwest Paleontological Society Symposium February 16-18, 2001.  We expect a large turnout of paleontologists at this meeting and would also like to have a variety of vendors.  The conference activities will run from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon and will cover a wide range of topics in paleontology.  Please see the enclosed flyer regarding hotel/city information.

We will have vendor spaces available for rent Saturday, February 17 from 9 am - 5 pm and Sunday February 18 from 9 am - 3 pm.  The area will be secure over Saturday night.  The cost to rent one space for the entire weekend will be $65 if you sign up by January 26 and after that will be $80.  Please fill out the following form regarding your needs as a vendor so we can best serve you.  We feel this will be an exciting and worthwhile conference for both the scientists and the vendors and hope you will be able to join us.  Please feel free to contact Dr. Robert McCord at (480) 644-4098 or robert_mccord@ci.mesa.az.us further information.  Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you at the Western Association of Vertebrate Paleontologists meeting in February!

Cheers,

Dr. Robert McCord
Curator of Paleontology
Mesa Southwest Museum