Re: New Book

In a message dated 1/6/2001 11:04:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Danvarner@aol.com writes:

<   I wisht I had a nickel for every story, article and book I've seen with
_Bones of Contention_as the title. DV. >

Dan would be semi-rich (for an artist), because I stopped counting at 100
with a simple web search for those words.  Everything from the bones of the
Russian czar's family to Sue to Native American remains to a rock group.
Authors might want to do a similar search before giving a paper such an
overused title.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com