Re: JP3 _Spinosaurus_ (Spoilers!!!)

The neck is not so long in the reconstructions I've seen. The sail though,
in this picture it seems as if it starts at the beginning of the dorsal
vertrebrae and it ends before the tail starts. I would think it gradually
rises and lowers, although it is a high sail. The arms seem to be in
an incorrect pose. Very cool though, can't wait for the movie.
just some thoughs,
thans for reading :)

-marco

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com