Re: [Re: "carnosaur" classification (ABC)]

"Ken Kinman" <kinman@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ABC (Anything But Carnosauria)!!!!!   Toss it on the junk pile with
> Vermes and Insectivora.
>                     ----Ken

I'm all for it. It would be great if we could kick Carnosauria, Insectivora,
and while we're at it, Carnivora, out of taxonomic nomenclature.

Then I could finally go about calling all carnivorous reptiles carnosaurs,
without getting any taxonomic hassle.

Ah naming groups after what they eat; what a brilliant maneuver >:)

Jura

Jurassosaurus's Reptipage: A page devoted to the study of and education on,
the reptilia:

http://reptilis.net