Re: JP3 _Spinosaurus_ (Spoilers!!!)

--- Jordan Mallon <j_mallon@hotmail.com> wrote:

> For anyone who cares, a rather fuzzy looking picture
> featuring a puppet of
> the _Spinosaurus_ being used in the next Jurassic
> Park film has just been
> posted recently at Dan's JP3 page.  Despite maybe
> the odd anatomical
> inaccuracy, I think it looks pretty good...

Not to be pedantic (hundreds of eyes rolled as if in
unison), but it's a maquette.  They are used first by
the Winston people to make full-size scale-up
animatronics, then by the CGI people for their own
image creation.  That way, the full motion dinosaurs
and animatronic ones look exactly the same (in
theory).

There, I've done my day's work at making the world a
better place.

=====
Larry

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi Pecuniam omnen mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane
mittam."