New Journal Links

Hi All -

Apologies for the cross-posting. I have added links to several journals to my page of links to journals of interest to vertebrate paleontologists. Included now are:

Acta Geologica Sinica
Acta Palaeontologica Sinica
Annals of the South African Museum
Berliner Geowissenschaftliche Abhandlungen Reihe E
Doklady Akademii Nauk, Biological Sciences
Estudios Geologicos
Mitteilungen der Bayerischen Staatssammlung fur Palaontologie und
  historische Geologie
Proceedings of the Royal Society of London B

On or through each of these pages, you can view recent tables of contents; for at least the two Chinese journals, you can actually download PDF files of recent articles as well (though it's very slow going for these two). All of them have recent articles that may be of interest.

As always, if you are aware of links to journals that have web pages that I've missed, please let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Dept of Earth & Environmental Science
University of Pennsylvania