Crocodile predator

If we generally consider crocodiles to be top predators in their niche, are there any dinosaurs which we could consider adapted either by size or structure we could consider as *regularly* preying on them?

Naturally Baronyx- or Suchomimus -type animals come to mind, padding around in the water. I know we consider these particular animals as piscivores, but it seems to me that crocs themselves could represent a very useful food source to a suitable predator. What would such a creature look like?

martin