Re: "Microcephale"

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:39:01
 steven coombs wrote:
>Hello all,
>        Would anybody have info on "Microcephale"
>found by Paul Sereno in 1997, would anybody have
>aditional info on this dino? I already have the time
>and place!

Well...Microcephale was a Pachycephalosaur found in the Judith River Formation
of Alberta.  It is currently a nomen nudum, as it has not yet been described.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Sereno based this dinosaur on two
skull tops.

I would search Dino Data <http://www.dinodata.net> and the Dinosauricon
<http://www.dinosauricon.com> for more details, though.

Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com